Get started with commercial features
Sensu Go offers commercial features designed for monitoring at scale. Contact the Sensu sales team for a personalized demo and free trial. All commercial features are available for free in the packaged Sensu Go distribution up to an entity limit of 100. See the announcement on our blog for more information.
Commercial features in Sensu Go
- Manage resources from your browser: Create, edit, and delete checks, handlers, mutators, and filters using the Sensu web UI, and access the Sensu web UI homepage.
- Authentication providers: Scale Sensu role-based access control (RBAC) with LDAP and Active Directory integrations.
- Scalable resource filtering designed for large installations: Use label and field selectors to filter Sensu API responses, sensuctl outputs, and Sensu web UI views using custom labels and a wider range of resource attributes.
- Event logging: Log event data to a file you can use as an input source for your favorite data lake solution. The event logging functionality provides better performance and reliability than event handlers.
- Enterprise-tier assets: Connect your monitoring event pipelines to industry-standard tools like ServiceNow and Jira with enterprise-tier assets.
- Enterprise-scale event storage: Scale your Sensu instance and handle high volumes of events with a PostgreSQL event store.
- Enterprise-class support: Rest assured that with Sensu support, help is available if you need it. Our expert in-house team offers best-in-class support to get you up and running smoothly.
Contact us for a free trial
Get started with commercial features in Sensu Go
If you haven’t already, install the Sensu Go backend, agent, and sensuctl tool and configure sensuctl.
Log in to your Sensu account at account.sensu.io and download your commercial license file. Click Download license.
With the license file downloaded, you can use sensuctl to activate your commercial license:
sensuctl create --file sensu_license.json
Use sensuctl to view your license details at any time:
sensuctl license info
These resources will help you get started with commercial features in Sensu Go: