IMPORTANT: Uchiwa reached end-of-life (EOL) on December 31, 2019, more than 8 years after Sensu Core’s inception as an open source software project, and we permanently removed the Sensu EOL repository on February 1, 2021.
To migrate to Sensu Go, read Migrate from Sensu Core and Sensu Enterprise to Sensu Go.
What is Uchiwa?
Uchiwa is a simple yet effective open-source dashboard for the Sensu monitoring event pipeline.
With Uchiwa, you are able to enhance your monitoring platform:
- Improve operational visibility with a single pane of glass
- Build tooling against a federated API
- Share components and services status with your stakeholders
- Open-source: Download it and customize it
- Light: No dependencies and a small footprint
- Powerful: Manage ten of thousands of servers, applications and others
- Easy to use: Abstract complex monitoring concepts to your users