Get started with Sensu
Sensu Go is the flexible observability pipeline designed for container-based and multi-cloud infrastructures.
Install the commercial distribution of Sensu Go
Sensu’s supported platforms include CentOS/RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu, and Windows.
- Install Sensu Go and get started for free
- Learn about Sensu’s commercial features — all commercial features are available for free in the packaged Sensu Go distribution up to an entity limit of 100
- Discover Sensu dynamic runtime assets on Bonsai, the Sensu asset hub
- Find the Sensu architecture that best meets your needs
- Migrate from Sensu Core and Sensu Enterprise to Sensu Go
Watch this video for an 8-minute Sensu Go overview and demo:
We recommend these resources for learning more about Sensu:
- Download the sandbox and create an observability pipeline in your local environment
- Try a live demo of the Sensu web UI
- Sign up for our step-by-step Learn Sensu email course
- Join the Sensu Community Forum on Discourse
PRO TIP: In addition to these learning resources, try the self-guided Sensu Go Workshop.
Explore monitoring at scale with Sensu Go
Sensu offers support packages for Sensu Go as well as commercial licenses designed for monitoring at scale.
- Contact the sales team for a personalized demo and free trial of commercial features at scale
- Activate your Sensu commercial license
Build Sensu from source (OSS)
Sensu Go’s core is open source software, freely available under an MIT License.